Saturday, September 30, 2006

Went to Mizzou game with Taylor today!


This is the second time Taylor and I went to the game together. He loves football as much as his daddy. Both times we went to go see the Tigers play they have won and this time they have started the season 5-0! Taylor's little buddy Collin and his dad invited us to go and we jumped at the chance. We left Taylor's game this morning and headed straight there. As for Taylor's game, we played against gargantuans and sadly came out with a loss. Taylor had some good Defensive plays and ran for several long yard gains. Im proud of the little guy.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...