Monday, September 04, 2006

Hope you all had a good holiday weekend!

All in all, our weekend was a good one. Friday, a buddy of mine (Bonnoman) came over and we played 360 for a bit and had some good chat time. Saturday, we went to Cuba MO to see my grandma and had some great grub and to our delight she was doing awesome! Sunday we had some much needed R&R and while I was taking a nap, Deidra did some much needed yard work. She is superhuman I swear! Today, we went to Deidra's mom and dads for some Jimmy BBQ which always hits the spot. I regretfully passed on the dessert:( Too bad the weekend is over already...I was just warming up!) Well on to the first full work week of September! Only 6 more days until the Broncos first game of the season! 135 hours 20 minutes and aprox. 8 seconds from now!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...