Monday, September 11, 2006

Never....Never forget.


As busy as our lives have been, it is easy to get caught up in our own daily grind. It is easy to get upset or sad with normal day to day disappointments we may encounter. We also live in a place where we all take our freedom and way of life for granted. With all that goes on in our own lives both good and bad it is important that we NEVER forget the ones who make it possible for us to live like we do and the people that did not have a chance to do all the things they wanted in life. Never forget. For those who think that if we just keep to ourselves and mind our own personal lives that everything will be ok, I have provided "this list" of people who would probably disagree.


-NEVER FORGET.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...