Saturday, September 23, 2006

TD Taylor!


Taylor had his 3d game of the season today. We played great! Taylor got another touchdown and looked good as he ran the length of the field yet again. When he breaks away from the crowd, no one can seem to stop him. I was so proud of my boy.



Yesterday I played a double header of softball at field of legends. I got a bunch of singles and a bases loaded double in my second game. I did twist my ankle in the second game, but it was fun! I love playing again. It is sure easier with less weight to haul around! CJ keep the 3d base slot open for me foo for when I move up there!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...