Sunday, October 01, 2006

Octoberfest in Hermann!





Went to Hermann today to get some cheesy brats that I ordered early on this week and met up with George, Stacy, little Shelby, and Benito at the Hermannhof Winery. We had some good wine and hung out for a bit. Live music was on tap and as usual Georgy tried to get the guy to play some Free Bird. The guy didn't bite but in his defense it would have been difficult doing it polka style on the accordion. Ben let Taylor use his camera to take some pics. Taylor seems to have some interest in photography as he spent most of the time cracking off various pics of everyone. Good pics too! It was a good time. Will have to do that again sometime. Deidra and I went to several of the wineries around Hermann and purchased some of the finer local wines. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...