Monday, September 18, 2006

Fall is almost here...YAY!



Yeppers! Saturday is the first day of Autumn and I am so glad it is finally here! I can't wait for those cold evenings in front of the fireplace with my wife and kids....and dog...and two bearded dragons. It is time to warm up the Barrista expresso maker! I can imagine the aspens are turning in Colorado about now. Hey CJ...Here is a pic of Eleven Mile Lake. You remember that lake that we went fishing at and almost died due to the cold. We couldn't get back in the car cuz I happened to leave the keys inside. Lucky for us, Chad has small wrists and was able to get the key while I pulled the window out just enough....I can't believe the window didn't break. We did catch some trout though! Good times.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...