Sunday, September 10, 2006

Broncos lose a heart breaker 18-10 against the pitiful rams.



So the Broncos are off to a typical start. They lose to a lesser team to start the season. This feels like the beginning of last season. The Broncos came in and never allowed a St. Louis TD, yet due to costly penalties and pitiful turnovers they left with a loss. As usual, the defensive unit of the Broncos dominated, never once letting the pass happy rams into the endzone. The offense played a pitiful first half until late in the 2nd quarter where we went for 4th and 1 on our own 30 yd line and got the first down then we cut through the rams D like butter for the first and only TD of the game. After the half we continued with the turnover virus and ended the game 18-10 and a loss to a team that quite honestly is no longer considered a good team nor a NFL threat anymore. On the upside, we definitely saw some things that needed attention so I fully expect the Broncos to come back to Mile High next week with a heck of an offensive showing. 0-1 for the season...just like last year. Oh well. On to next week.

Go Broncos!

On a good note I think my fantasy team is going to win this week. As of now I am leading, and I have 2 guys left to play tomorrow to my opponents 1 playing tonight and am already leading 52 - 37. Go MILE HIGH MADNESS! (My fantasy football team name)

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...