Tuesday, September 26, 2006

October is almost here and Fall is well on its way!


It is almost time to break out the HALLOWEEN and fall decorations! We will be doing that this weekend. Looks as though our annual pumpkin carving night will be held on the 21st or 22nd so that they don't have too much time to get all yucky and moldy. Taylor has no idea as of yet on what he will be this year. RaeAnn wants to be either a princess or cheer leader. The Hartsburg pumpkin festival will be on the weekend of the 15th and Lisa and James are looking forward to going. It should be a great October! The temperatures have been slowly falling over the last couple weeks. Soon the leaves will be turning. I hope it is a long enjoyable fall this year and that the trees will be exploding with color. I look forward to the leaves, the smells and the overall feeling of fall in all its glory. It is also time to break out all the fall movies Deidra loves. I put them away every year when fall ends so that she doesn't get tired of them, otherwise she would watch them monthly! You know...the Sleepless in Seattle's and the You got Mails and the Gone With The Winds the When Harry met Sally's and stuff. We have started a new night in our house. Every Friday night is now family movie night and is off limits to anyone not living at my house. I have spread myself way to thin over the last decade as far as the weekends go and my little family has suffered for it. I will now devote my weekends to family only. With Deidra in school all week and Taylor in sports and me going to the YMCA every day for at least an hour, the weekends are the only days we truly get together. Sunday is for church and football but luckily I have a wife and two great kids that love football so we are together during that too! YAY! What can I say...I pick em well!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Hi HO Hi HO its off to work I go!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...