Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Secret to my weight loss success this week? The Ebola Diet!



So I went to work yesterday feeling fine. At about 11:00 am my stomach started feeling crampy. I thought it was hunger pangs so I went home for lunch and ate a bite. Throughout the day it got worse, and at about 4:00 pm I felt nasty. When me and the kids got home Taylor let me know he wasn't feeling to good either and so we skipped football practice and the YMCA. As the night came along it hit. Taylor was up half the night and so was I so I skipped work today and he stayed home from school. We are both feeling a bit better today and should be well enough to go to work and school tomorrow. The stomach cramps let up once in awhile so between cramps I feel ok. Friday I get my allergy test done on my back so I will go from sick to sicker Friday Im sure. Here's to a hell of a start to the weekend. Oh well, at least the weather was beautiful today.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...