Saturday, November 08, 2014

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview:

Our tomato plants grew .... then got hit by hail...then grew again...and we got small tomatoes this year because we didn't plan on weather complications.  The ones we got were good...and we learned what NOT to do so next spring should go better.

I am in college now...have been since ...well pretty much my last post.  Great grades (all A's) for the first time in my life.  Was hard for the last half year due to not having a desk...which we now do (came in today!).  Will be finished with the semester in a month.

Been working our tails off...and the kids are doing great (as usual) in school.

Dobby (our dog) is a great dog...and we have purchased a Thunder Shirt for him to help with his panic attacks when we leave the room.  When we put it on him...he is no longer Dobby....but instead he changes into "Chocolate Thunda!"

Old silver car died...and we bought a new blue car (great gas mileage) - which I love.

We are canning jam and making wine like crazy...and in fact, we have one batch of red wine working through the fermenting process as we speak.

Halloween is over...and we have officially started listening to Christmas music and are looking forward to a Branson trip soon.

-Bryant

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...