Thursday, September 07, 2006

BOOYA BAYBAY!

Ok...so I gained 10 Lbs....JUST KIDDING!!!! Down again!
I am officially below 240! 2.15 lbs. less than last week! It has been nearly 8 years since I have been in the 230's and I gotta tell ya...it feels wonderful. 6.75 more lbs. to go to reach my half way point! People at work and the nay sayers in my life have now begun to take notice and ask if they can borrow my book...LOL. It makes it so much easier when I have not only my mom and dad but my wife's mom and dad and family telling me that they can see a difference. That means so much to me. I still can't see a difference in the man in the mirror, (insert catchy 80's Michael Jackson song here) but then again I see him every day. The only proof I have is the clothes. Deidra got out my old Broncos #30 jersey and I tried to put it on. Still kind tight, but it is a large and I am nearly into it! About 5 more pounds and it will fit great. Time to dust off some clothes I never really got to wear and go shopping for some new spiffs.

Did anyone catch the full moon tonight?



It was beautiful! I guess they call it the harvest moon when it is that orange color. When me and the kids left the YMCA tonight, Rae looked out the window and said, "look daddy! the moon is following us!" I gotta tell ya, it looked as though it was. It was HUGE! They say that tonight was the best full moon of the year and that it only happens once a year at this time. When Deidra got home from class tonight we all hopped into the bronco and went on a little road trip to a small lake around here. We put the tailgate down and just enjoyed the view for a bit. It was something to truly behold. Mark your calendars for this time next year so you can witness it if you were not lucky enough to catch it tonight.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...