Saturday, September 16, 2006

Taylors Football Team Wins First Game!!!



That's right folks! Taylors team the Green Bay Packers beat the Chiefs this morning and guess who got the 1st score on our team?! That's right guys! The Chiefs had the ball on the first possession, and went all the way down to score on 3 plays. When it was our first turn, all the guys thought this would be the same as last week when we lost our first game of the season. On our first offensive play of the game they handed the ball to Taylor on our 10 yd line and he ran a sweep right and turned up the sideline and never looked back scoring our first TD of the season on a run that fired up the team! We never got our extra points, but didn't need them as we scored a TD on all but one of our possessions! We even stopped the Chiefs four times on Defense causing them to turn the ball over on downs, which we only had to do once! I am so proud of the little man. You should have seen him glow after that play! I took a team picture of the guys and the head coach so that I could blog it. It was a great game.

Taylor hates that we are the Packers. Unfortunately we had no choice in that but I promised him that I would be head coach next year and I will pick my own team. My team will consist of Dylan, Evan, Taylor, and some kids that Taylor is pals with at school that are currently on his team. We will be the Broncos if I have anything to do with it.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...