Thursday, January 05, 2006

Temp moving up this weekend....



Well here we go again. High on Saturday is supposed to reach the upper 50's. Depressing. One thing I miss about my hometown is being able to drive into the mountains no matter what time of year and seeing snow if I wanted to. Here...snow is a four letter curse word. All around me are people happy with the fact that we did not have a white Christmas, and happy that we have not seen winter temperatures yet! CRAZY! It is supposed to stay in the 40's until middle January! If I don't have 20's by my birthday, I will go on strike! I feel like I am staring in a Twilight Zone re-run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my poor son you are so funny, Casper

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...