Friday, January 13, 2006

One more day!













That's right folks! Time to pull out the Bronco attire and adorn the most coveted of all colors...ORANGE AND BLUE!!! Pull the couches closer to the big screen and fly the Bronco flags outside the car windows (if your not doing that already) to show our camaraderie for our team! I will wake up tomorrow, stumble into the bathroom, take a long hot shower, dry off and blow dry my hair, shave my face, then paint my face half orange half blue, walk into my room and open my bullet proof glass case and take out my Bronco attire. After pointing at the football signed by #7 himself for a good 30 minutes I will put on the coveted #7 Jersey and head out from my room and slowly walk down the hall to my living room while Deidra plays "WE WILL ROCK YOU!" on the CD player. After that: a quick run around my block screaming "WAKE UP....WAKE UP...ONLY 10 HOURS TO KICKOFF!!!" I will then make my way to the couch and watch hours of pre game footage with a smile of confidence on my face....Im sure you all will do the same. Of coarse, this is what I do before each and every game of the year...well ok...everything but the face paint.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are even more insane than first thought. This gives us a whole new look into the mind of the fookster.

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...