Saturday, January 14, 2006

R.I.P. PATS. Broncos 27 Patsies 13

Bye Bye Brady! It just slays me how shocked everyone in the T.V. world is with the Broncos win. I don't think the announcers or reporters know how to react to the loss of their top story in the NFL. So much for all that dynasty talk....Poor Brady bunch. Notice how just the sight of Lynch makes Brady cower and soil himself.
Funny thing is, I was reading the story of the game online and guess what they are saying...The Broncos only won because of New England's turnovers. As if they caused their own fumbles and interceptions. Ya, the Bronx had NOTHING to do with that....LOL! The media amuses me. Have any of you ever seen a punter cause a fumble? If not...look to the left and enjoy.
Mike Anderson, once again shows that even a run stopping defense can't stop him at Mile High.
Honest question: 3d and 5 on Denver's 5 yard line. Do you throw to the receiver covered by the #1 shut down corner Champ Bailey? Uh, I guess Tom thought it was a groovy idea....for about 3 seconds anyway.
Fitting that the man that caused Brady so many problems during the game gets the final pick to end the game.

R.I.P. Pats. (The so called dynasty? ..... Officially ended).

ON TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!


GO BRONCOS!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your score is wrong. The correct result of this Sunday's game will be:
Broncos-20
Steelers-17

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...