Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Basement has LIGHT!



Or at least the electrical wires were ran and we got the switch cut into the wall (thanks to Deidra's brother and father). We are in the process of choosing the track lighting that will be going in down there. I have some good ideas. Next step is to put in our ceiling. That should be done by months end. I am so lucky to have family and friends in this line of work who are helping us put it all together. By early spring, I will have my basement finished. The room will be MINE!!! Deidra can have the rest of the house, but this room will be built to my specs complete with wet bar and Bronco memorabilia. Last weekend, we finished the upstairs main bathroom and will be picking out new cabinet and drawer knobs to finish the look. We are thinking about letting the kids have their own rooms this summer and so the kids are picking out their own colors for their own rooms. Taylor wants his to be blue, RaeAnn wants hers to be purple and pink and white and sparkly colors and horses with princesses and Dora and my little pony and care bears... we will get her to narrow that down a bit I think. Anyhoo the house is slowly coming together.

With all this warmish weather, it makes me want to bust out the Q and sauce and BBQ IT UP!
Soon I guess.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...