Monday, January 09, 2006

Bronco Time!


Well here we go! Time for my Broncos to show that we are the most underrated team in the NFL. For some reason, we have been flying under the radar for the ENTIRE season?!? Oddly enough, we are the number 2 seed! Trust me when I say, I believe the Pats are in for a real shocker. I noticed that there will be a full moon in Denver on Saturday. Time to unleash the beast within our defense and tear the Pats apart. There is virtually no talk about the Broncos in the press, nor has there been all season. I think that after Saturday, this will change.

GET READY BRONCO COUNTRY! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...