Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all our friends and family. We had a good night. We hope you all did too. We were invited to start the New Year off with our friends Stacy and George. We played Texas Hold em until midnight and watched a movie after the ball dropped. Deidra is quite the player! She had the most chips throughout most of the game. I then started to catch up but it was too late. The XBOX poker game I got her seems to be working well for her. She likes to call your bluff, and I like to bluff...so that's how she got the chips.

If you look to the right at my links you will notice a link entitled "My Chat Room". If you are not already a member of Talk City, just click on my link and become one. The chat room is ours and hosted by us. It is a public chat room so you will probably see others in there from time to time but the room is ours. Feel free to use it whenever you want and however you want...just log in and invite anyone else into it.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...