Saturday, January 28, 2006

Friday Night Out


My buddy George and his wife Stacy invited Deidra and I out to the "Talk of the Town" gala at the capital plaza last night. We had a great time. We had some good drinks, and an excellent meal! The event was held for the Chamber of Commerce here in Jefferson City and was a formal deal. Deidra was beautiful! My pal George was dressed nice for the event, and his wife (who is carrying their soon to be addition to their family) was glowing. I was in strapping young He-Manish form in my usual black suit. Thanks you guys for the invite once again! We had an awesome time. Deidra especially needs the night out with her college/work stress.


Saw Million Dollar Baby with Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood today....wow...Chokes you up! Good movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blaine?

DenverDawg said...

blaine is no CJ!

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...