Sunday, January 22, 2006

Season is over :( But what a season!


Although the season is over for the Denver Broncos, we need to hold our heads up high. The fact that we made it to the elite four is an accomplishment that every team hopes for. What can I say. We played a hard second half, but it was just too late to make the comeback. We just didn't have any stuff left I guess. Looks like the Steelers are going to be the Super Bowl champs this year. I think the best two teams in the NFL just played, and from here it should be a cake walk for Pittsburgh. Look ahead to next year Bronco Nation! We will be back...as always.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...