Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

I would like to wish each and every person who comes to this web blog a Merry Christmas. I know it is hard to keep up with all that goes on during the holidays but it important that each and every one of you remember the true reason and meaning of Christmas. It is easy to push aside the real meaning of Christmas with all the present searching, party planning and family gatherings. We all need to pause each day but at least this day to remember and give thanks...truly give thanks for what we have and how much we need to lift our hearts and our eyes to the real reason we are so blessed each day of the year.

Merry Christmas to everyone. God bless you all.


Lord, please bless each and every one of us this holiday season. May all of our loved ones reach their destinations safely and may each and every one find the true meaning of Christmas warm their hearts this holiday season and every day thereafter. May all of those who can't be with the ones they love this holiday find peace and safety wherever they have to be. Amen.





Go Broncos.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...