Sunday, December 17, 2006

Broncos break losing streak and get back on track!!!



Jay Cutler and the Broncos ripped through the Cardinals in their own stadium. Cutler finished the day 21-of-31 for 261 yards, two touchdowns and only one interception. Not bad for a rookie eh?
Fellow rookie Mike Bell also had an awesome outing, rushing for 61 yards and punching in two touchdowns. Can you believe that the Bronx only punted once in the game and got only one penalty and both the punt and the penalty came with less than 1 minute on the clock! Talk about impressive!


Once again Champ Bailey strikes fear in the QB as he snatched 2 thrown passes out of the air with ease. He really is that good folks.

Welp, I'm happy and now I can have a good week! With one more win the Broncos will secure a playoff birth. Good experience for the rookies on our team. Here are some photos of the game:

A little sack action

Rod Smith keeps both feet in for 6


Champ Bailey doing what he does

Jay Cutler the rookie sending one deep

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...