Friday, December 08, 2006

Time to dance!!!! Cuz It's Finally...Friday!



Yay!..Friday is here at last. Well almost. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. My Grandma is down and we are having my parents and Grandma over for some roast, a fire in the fireplace and our yearly Griswold's Xmas Vacation. It's been a long week but now I finally get a rest. Deidra has to work on Saturday, but this is the last day for a while that she works on the weekend. The tile man called today....he is finishing the job on Saturday morning, so all things are working out fine. By this time Saturday night my tile work will be done! WOO HOO! I will post the final pics when it is complete. It looks so nice. I took some Old English wood polish stuff and made my kitchen look new. Welp...time for bed. I'm pooped.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...