Monday, December 04, 2006

Broncos lose a heartbreaker.

Broncos fell to the seahawks last night 23 - 20 on a field goal in the final minutes of the game. The good news is that Al Wilson is ok. Neck MRI negatory. As for C. Sapp...out for season with broken leg. Well, we had to get J. Cutlers first game under his belt so he can feel the true NFL speed. I think he will lead the team to the playoffs this year after he works the rookie kinks out. On to next week and a hard game against San Diego. We can gain a spot if we win next week. I believe we can.

As for my kitchen it is finite! The hall has all the tile down and is waiting for the grout to be put in. The guy doing the job has done a great job and I can't wait for it to be finished. Due to the inclement weather, he had to postpone the grouting for Thursday but that will be the final details. It looks great. After I do the dishes I will take a picture and post it below:

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...