Sunday, December 17, 2006

Countdown to Christmas!


Are you all ready for the year to end already?? Boy I am. One more year to go and we are going to be turning a page in our little book that has taken about 8 years to turn. Next month is a HUGE month for us. We will finally have some money at the end of each month. That has not happened since we started our lives together. With cars, babies, houses, XBOX 36o's, its just been an uphill climb to reach the top. As of February 1st of next year, we jump on a sled and start heading down the mountain. Deidra is done with school until January and then she starts her final semester! WOO HOO! Well, the Broncos play today. They have to win or its over. The good news is that Jay is getting some good practice for next year.
GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...