Tuesday, December 26, 2006

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR THIS BLOG!!

It has been one year exactly to the day that I started this blog. I have to admit that I didn't think that I would keep it up this long, but now It has kinda become a part of my weekly thing. For those of you who have visited this site in 2006 keep coming back! 2007 is going to be a banner year for this little family so stay tuned! So many things are about to happen for us. All of them good. Thanks for frequenting my site and feel free to leave any comments on any of my posts.
Some cool stats:
Total # of clicks this site has had: 4,930 and counting!
Total # of individual computers logging onto to my site: 933!
2 interesting places logging on to my site weekly: South Africa and Canada!? Cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Chiefs!

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...