Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Next big purchase: The iPod


So, my buddy George and I are at the YMCA on Monday and he brings his iPod. I have to say that I was more than jealous and in awe. Deidra has been wanting one for a long time now, but I have not really thought much of it. Truth is I didn't know much about it. After seeing one first hand and getting to play with it I see why she wants one so bad. The only way to go is to get the 80 GB version so that is what I intend to do. I am so serious about it that I have already downloaded iTunes and have been downloading songs and movies and podcasts pretty much non stop since yesterday. The iPod is not only for music. You can watch shows or movies on it and also keep a bunch of photo's on tap. The memory on these things is just plain sick! Just click "HERE" to see the specs. It is truly a fun toy to have. A bit pricey, but Deidra has worked hard for it and has never asked for anything of her own.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...