Saturday, February 17, 2007

Great end to a great day!



Just got back from the "Heart Ball" at the Capital Plaza. We had a great time! Our good friends Stacy and George (in the pic above) and their parents invited us to join them for the night. We had a blast! The food was great as expected. As you can see from the pic above, they served great drinks and assortment of flavored butters. Spare no expense! Check out the cheese cake in the pic. Man was that great! We got to spend some quality time with our friends and some alone time with each other. Its great to be with the kids, but we also enjoy these times we spend just us. Deidra looked as beautiful as always. I can't tell you how lucky I am to have such a wonderful beautiful wife.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...