Monday, February 12, 2007

HALO 3 This Fall?

For those of us who are die hard Halo fans, bungie has announced that Halo 3 is slotted to come out in the fall. If you are like me, there is no better shooter out there and multiplayer online is unbeatable. For those of you who are "what is all this Halo stuff" people....scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on the video to watch a short hair tingling video that shows just a small tease of Halo 3 to be launched later this year. If you hear a song playing right now, it is already playing on the bottom of this blog. (I tried to turn off autoplay but I can't get it to work...just click on the stop button on the player and it will. I will take it down later this month so you wont keep having it pop up for much longer. Just thought it was pretty cool.) If you have not bought a 360 as of yet, better start saving soda cans and donating body fluids to save up for one because Halo 3 will be the best game ever to grace the gaming world.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...