Sunday, August 13, 2006

Taylor had a blast!

Although his birthday was on the 8th, we waited until Saturday to throw him the bash. We did it UP! We went with the whole Pirates of the Caribbean theme, and he loved it! The family came over and we had pizza, movie and a treasure hunt, and then Dylan and Evan spent the night and the boys stayed up until 1:00 am. I taught them all to play ESPN Football. Of coarse I was the QB and Taylor and the boys changed from RB to WR. We were on the same team and we demolished the opposition. Taylor is taking a nap right now. He woke up at 7:00 with the boys and he is no doubt tired from all of the fun.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...