Thursday, August 24, 2006

Im so excited about my loss this week!


Get this! I cheated a bit this last weekend...Ok...I cheated A LOT! I ate Chinese on Friday, and on Saturday I ate a bunch of pizza with my pals Brad and David, whom I have not seen for a long time, and also indulged with some brewha's. I was sad on Monday...I showed about a 2 lb. Gain and this ticked me off. I went back to the YMCA and busted it for the next several days and low and behold....Weighed in at 243 on the mark this evening! I am so happy that even if I cheat a bit, I still lose, so long as I get back to business on Monday. Im so happy that I still took some weight off and even cheated a bit. This is getting easier week by week. I am finally starting to look forward to the YMCA every day now. I may even start going on weekends now. Not because I have to but because I WANT to...Funny how that works eh? Well on to next week and hopefully I can hit 240. Any loss will be welcome. I am so proud of myself! So many people try to lose weight, but just do not have the willpower. I will prove that it not only can be done, but it is not hard to do it. So long as you WANT to do it.

Here is a pic of my progress since I started off of the web community I am now a part of:

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...