Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Congrats to Sarah and Chad!!!

They just had their first little baby. On August 8th at about 5pm, my best friend and his lovely wife brought a perfect baby girl into the world. I was told the name was Brooke although my spelling may be off. I will correct the spelling and give you all the stats when he calls me with all the technical mumbo. I am so proud of you guys!

Can you believe that his first baby and my first baby share the exact same birthday!! Little Taylor was born on 08/08/98 and little Brooke is born on 08/08/06. Exactly 8 years difference and on the same exact day! Taylor was born at 1:53 and Brooke was born at 5:05 ish.

Hopefully they will email me pics soon!!! (HINT HINT) Need to get her up on the bloggy!

Much love and God bless new mommy and daddy Johnson.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...