Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lost!


As of today, I officially lost 16 lbs and counting! Guys, I gotta tell ya, I was really skeptical at first. So much so in fact that I even thought I had to have gained with as much food as I have been eating. But the truth is I have lost this weight, and it just keeps coming off! Of coarse I am also hitting the YMCA pretty hard. The diet assures me I will lose the weight even if my exercise is minimal due to eating the right fats and the right sugars, but I enjoy the feeling I get after a good workout. Brings me back to Football practice days. Plus there are T.V.s in the fitness room that I can watch my sports news and I lose weight while preparing for my fantasy football season. "CJ, this year belongs to the madness!" Anyhow, I hope all of you are doing well and I will update the lb. tracker next Wednesday. One more pound would be nice!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...