Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to School...

What does the picture above have to do with school you might be wondering? Well, it is a pic of an autumn Colorado sunset. Deidra started her final year of school yesterday, and with each passing week we get closer to starting a new life. When she graduates next fall, pictures like the one above will be not only just as beautiful, but easily taken with my own camera just by walking outside and going for a drive! It seems so close now. I am so proud of the hard work and dedication my wife has shown for the last year! Deidra has accomplished so much already! We have started selling odds and ends around the house. I don't want to bring much with us. We plan to start a new life together and that means buying brand new stuff. No need to pack everything up and bring it with us. We will only bring the most important things with us. As for all the rest....bye bye clutter! I am going to Denver in October for the Broncos vs. Raiders game. I have field tickets for me and CJ. While I am out there, I plan to check out some hospitals and destinations for Deidra so that our choices will be better made as to where we will go.

With each passing week, I get more and more excited and motivated to get out of this humid pitiful state. Next summer the real decisions will be made, but as for now...just the preparation.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...