Monday, June 11, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel!


After almost 3 years, Deidra and I are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As of this Friday, she will be done with the first half of her summer clinicals and in about a week after that she starts her final 5 weeks. Once she finishes that she will study for her final tests or "boards" and then it's just a matter of her sending her resume out to a couple places near here to start working in her dream profession. Some Doctor told her she had what it takes to be a Doctor of physical therapy. For her to do that she would have to do about another 3 years of college maybe 4. She is thinking that over but realistically this would not be a possibility until I get rooted in my career and that will be in a different place so there is no need to start that ball rolling quite yet. It is up to her. I know she will be awesome no matter what job she chooses. June will be half over at the end of the week and in a couple weeks the first half of the year will be behind us. It is all going so quick! All is going extremely well for us at the present time and we will be taking a weekend off to stop and smell the roses in the next couple weeks. For now, its time for the Denver Dawg to get some rest.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...