Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy weekend!



Got a bunch done this weekend! We finished both RaeAnn's and Taylors rooms. On Friday, Deidra and I decided to take the day off and stay home to turn the back room into Rae's room. After finishing that, we decided to paint the room to make it more "girly". We finished that up later that day. On Saturday morning, I woke up and whispered to Deidra "wanna do Taylors room today?" She gave me the ok and Taylor and I went to Lowes while Deidra cleaned out Taylors room. We spent the most of that day painting that room and making both look great! I must say we have the bug now cuz we are looking at the hall and thinking...2 hours tops. The living room will be a weekend event so it will have to wait till fall. As for our room, we will do it after the hall is finished. I think we will do a room a month until winter. We accomplished so much this weekend that it went by way to quick. I think next weekend will be a "do nothing" weekend. Our place is coming together. Busy weekend.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...