Sunday, June 03, 2007

Joe Dirt added to Denvers Picks....


I can already hear everyone saying: "Joe Dirt?? Wow...The Denver Dawg has officially lost it!" Ok...first of all you have to understand something. I live in Missouri. There are only a couple of states in this country where you can truly say.."Hey! I know a guy like that!" and this is one of those places. I love this movie for several reasons and the one that matters the most is the fact that it is a movie that you can just sit down with a bag of chips and some guacamole and a Pepsi in your favorite torn stained T-shirt and ragged jean shorts and just laugh. Jamie Presley plays the perfect white trash hoochie and Kid Rock plays the best trailer trash desert dirt ball that anyone could ever use in a movie like this. If you watch this movie and don't laugh...I feel sorry for you guys. You need to loosen up and take time to enjoy the finer things in life. Loved it!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...