Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!


Had a pretty great day today. Got to hang out with my mom and dad. Dad made some awesome BBQ and I made us some ice cold Mojitos. After lunch we watched the Cardinals hand a butt whoopin to the A's.
Happy Fathers Day to the best dads in the world: "Our dads"
We love you guys! You are pillars of strength and love in our lives.
What Makes a Dad?
God took the strength of a mountain,The majesty of a tree,The warmth of a summer sun,The calm of a quiet sea,The generous soul of nature,The comforting arm of night,The wisdom of the ages,The power of the eagles in flight,The joy of a morning in spring,The faith of a mustard seed,The patience of eternity,The depth of a family need,Then God combined these qualities,And there was nothing more to add,He knew his masterpiece was complete,And so he called it – Dad.
(Author unknown)

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...