Saturday, June 02, 2007

Proud of my little team!



Taylor's team did great last night. I am proud of each and every little guy on the team! Every player (and I do mean every player!) connected with the ball and they all ran the bases like a true little team! Taylor was our 3d baseman for the first time this season and got a couple guys out at 3d and made some great grabs. As far as Dylan and Evan, they also made some great stops and all 3 of my boys did awesome when they where up to bat. Proud of each of them. Even our little guys on the team hit well and played some pretty good D! Going to change up the defense a little bit more before I decide on true positions. I should have a good idea of who needs to go where after this next game on Friday. We will see. GO METS!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...