Sunday, January 28, 2007

January is almost over.

Well 2007 flew in and it seems it don't want to stick around for long. At least to me it seems that way. I can't believe January is almost gone already! 3 more months until Deidra is done with school! I'm so proud of Deidra, we got paper in the mail regarding Deidra's grades. It appears that she can become part of the National Deans List. We receive the following note:




Dear Deidra:

You have been selected, as indicated above, to receive honorary award recognition by having your biography published in the 29th Annual Edition of The National Dean's List 2005/2006. You are also automatically eligible to compete for a $1,000 scholarship from the $50,000 to be awarded this year. The National Dean's List is the largest, most prestigious publication in the country recognizing gifted students selected by their deans, comparable faculty members or other educational organizations. Each year 2,500 of our nation's finest colleges and universities use the publication as a special award to honor their best students.



Best wishes for continued success

Carol Lynn Martens

Publisher



P.S. Only 1/2 of 1% of our nation's college students receive this award. We commend you for your accomplishments.





Wow! I just can't tell you guys how proud of her I am. 2007 will continue to be a huge positive turning point for our little family. You can bet Ill be first in line to get a copy of that publication!



Next up...Mom's Bday! Happy early birthday mom! Time to go bowling again!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...