Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mom bowles a 227!


Mom took me out for some bowling today and we had a blast! I bowled pretty good, but mom had a heck of a game bowling a 227! Just click on the picture above of the score and you will be able to see it better. That is seven strikes! She marked in all but one frame and almost turkeyed in the 10th! She said it was her highest game EVER and I witnessed it on my birthday. That was special. We will have to do this more often. It was a great time. It feels good to bowl with my grandfathers ball and oddly enough, it is the only ball I have found that fits my fingers almost perfectly. Great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAD A GREAT TIME TOO LAST NIGHT. WHERE IS THE PICTURE YOU TOOK OF THE CAR DRIVING AWAY IN THE SNOW FALL? PROBABLY WAS TOO DARK TO TAKE. BYE BYE FOR NOW. LOVED THE CHINESE FOOD AND ATE WAY TOO MUCH.

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...