Saturday, January 06, 2007

First week in January 2007 officially gone!




Well, I am happy to announce that the first week of 2007 is officially in the books. This means that we are one week closer to our goal. Deidra found out that she may be done with school in late April now instead of May. In the near future I have decided to take up a hobby. Those of you who know me know that I have been wanting to start making my own wine. I plan on buying the supplies early spring and I hope to have my first batch out and bottled by fall. I am hoping that it goes that way. If so, the first bottle will be uncorked by us in celebration of reaching our long awaited goal that we have had since early 2004...Deidra finishing college and getting the job she has wanted since she was in her teens. As for the wine, I hope to start my hobby soon but may have to wait a bit. We will see. Why tell you all this? Well, cuz each of you who are close to me will get a bottle of my first wine ever made...this wine will be labeled: 2007 "Just The Beginning". Look for my first bottles to be out by fall or winter 07. Ill keep ya posted.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...