Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dug the car out...more ice on the way!




As you can see, the ice is thick around the branches of the trees. Deidra and I managed to break most of the ice off of our driveway. Enough anyway to pull the car from the garage out back. The last picture is a pic of our poor neighbors house. His tree just couldn't take the weight of the ice and snapped falling on his car! He has had some bad luck with that tree. During the summer, wind from a bad storm made the tree break the other direction causing damage to his house. I say its time to chop that bad boy down. I hope our trees hold out! Just 2 days until it starts to warm up a bit. Our gutters on our house are frozen and leaking over. I hope they hold out too.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...