Monday, June 28, 2010

Elway to return to duty???


Word on the street is that the "Duke of Denver" may in fact be looking to enter into some sort of a deal with the Broncos, possibly to be some sort of help on the sidelines as early as this year. This would be a step in the right direction in my book. When you have someone that has the possibility to become a great QB in Tim "The Tool Man" T-BO sitting there on the sidelines with none other than the "7th" wonder of the world...you got the makings of a bubbling brew-dog that would no doubt help bring T-BO to heights he would not have seen. I for one hope he signs on the dotted line soon....cuz we gots to get this winning thing back in Denver!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...