Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th!

Got your message on my phone as the fireworks were exploding over my head here in Mid MO CJ!
Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July! We went to Deidra's mom and dads lake house Saturday and had a great day. Fishing, boating and just hanging out on the back deck in the breeze. Was a great day.
Woke up this morning and went fishing. Taylor is now known as "Sir Tortoise" due to the fact that he is the only person I know that caught not one but two turtles while fishing in two different locations. One on the lake yesterday, and one on the river today. Rae caught what had to be the smallest fish known to man on a normal size hook which is hard to do, and she caught another through the belly on a snag. Deidra caught one catfish after another and I caught a bass on a jig. Good times! Well.....On to the second half of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your second half of the year will be blessed. can't wait to see you in the colorful state of colorado!

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...