Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lakers....win?


Well, the Lakers win yet again in a NBA game chocked full of Pau Gasol silly looking crybaby flops and Kobe looking like a fool going like 2 for 65 or something. Wish the Celtics would have won just for the fact that they were playing like they deserved it. I have to say, Ive seen better "flops" by a pancake cook during a 2 hour stop at a Kansas truck stop. The officials really need to work on being able to identify true fouls and silly (dive across the floor while looking up at the sky while flailing both arms and legs tongue out eyes rolled back in the head epileptic-esque convulsions) non fouls. Or better yet...call a foul on the one that was "fouled" due to over acting. That would rock. Oh...and who was the Opie looking red headed dude that looked like he walked off the set of some Will Ferrell movie?? I wish he would have dunked on Kobe's head. Oh well.
Bed time.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...