Saturday, October 10, 2009

Six Flags Fright Fest

We've been going to Six Flags this summer as we always do, but this month is Fright Fest! We look forward to this every year when the spookies come out and start to walk around the park. My favorite ride as a little boy was the moon cars and as of last year they are officially back! They were taken from the park for many years and I was starting to think that they were gone forever. Took this picture of Rae and Taylor tearing down the highway on one of the moon cars. I do need to teach Rae how to drive a bit better. Poor Taylor feared for his life during the ride but said "Dad, I will do what it takes to get THE shot!" After posting bail for Rae to get out of jail and Taylor to get out of the psych ward I finally decided to post the image. Enjoy. Going back to the fright fest with everyone soon...will post more pics soon but here are some of our time there:


RaeAnn Conquers the Ninja and the Evil Knievel! Finally tall enough to ride!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...