Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Are these guys for REAL??!!



Well, needless to say, the Broncos are 4-0 and I am excited! Ive watched each game and from day one I noticed one thing...our defense is different than it has been since the late 90s till now. I have never seen one of our guys get as close to blocking a punt or kick for many a game now but lately I have seen close misses in every game...mark my words...you will see a blocked kick or punt sometime with this defense in the near future. Now as for our 4-0...do we deserve the recognition of the entire NFL just because we are 4-0? I have friends that honestly believe that Orton has everything to do with our record...well that remains to be seen. He has not thrown a pick yet this is true..but I have watched every game and he has thrown several "shoulda been" picks. One for sure is the now dubbed "immaculate deflection" and 0ne other notable pickables was the now famous catch that Marshall ran into the end zone for 6 in our game against the Cowboys. Now I will not sit there and tell you that I am not happy with the game play by Orton, I love my Broncos and he is a Bronco so I am on his side...but the standout difference this year is our D! We are currently the #1 D in the entire NFL...that is awesome considering we were at the bottom this time last year. How about that pick by Bailey!!!
Do I think that we can pull out a playoff birth this year? I gotta tell ya, it feels as though we have gotten back our #1 receiver! The hug shared between Marshall and McDaniels was a good sign. As if McD was saying "welcome back to the team foo!" Glad you are pulling it together Marsh! Welcome back sucka! Awe Yea! Couple more games like this Denver and you need to dig deep in that pocket and PAY THE MAN! Randy Moss and T.O. will be asking for his autograph. If our team can keep healthy, keep the chip on our shoulder, and play safe offense and aggressive defense we may be a team that others fear. We are certainly the best team in our bracket, but we have always been. The difference is that with a potent offense and a 4 quarter killing defense we stand as one of the better teams in the entire AFC. Bring it on New England...we are already picked to lose...imagine how the NFL will clear their bowels in their britches if we pull out a second upset in 2 weeks! Get ready Broncos...stay focused and if you need me you know my number!

Congrats to Shannon Sharpe for his induction into the Denvers "Ring of Fame"! I also would like to give him a 11 out of 10 for his entrance! Read more about it by clicking HERE.








GO BRONCOS!!!!!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...