Friday, October 09, 2009

Can we GO five an 0!?


People are asking me what I think of my Broncos this year...let me just state some important stuff for you to suck into your brain. The Broncos have not been a great defensive team for many years. As a matter of fact the offense has been near unstoppable on many days but even on those days the defense probably let them down or at least almost did. I know that my team is good this year...5-0 or 4-1 they are a team you have to worry about if you are playing against them on any given day of football. I'm looking forward to this weekend and the Patriots. Do I think we can beat them? Ill tell you this. Win or lose, on Sunday afternoon when the smoke clears and one team has more points than the other...the Broncos will not care anymore...because we are looking to the next game after the last second of the 4th quarter rings out. In short...no team holds any more weight than the other in our eyes. If our defense shows up we will not only win, but shock the NFL with a blowout. Broncos by 14!


I close with the Broncos fan pledge that hangs proudly over the streets of Denver:


"I am a Broncos Fan and I believe!

I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.

I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.

I create the THUNDER, share the common dream,

and will forever be

a proud citizen of Bronco's Country."


Go BRONCOS!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...