Sunday, October 11, 2009

Broncos WIN! Go 5-0!

...and the Broncos come back by 10 to defeat the Patsies 20-17 with a Prater field goal in overtime! How bout those 50 yr jerseys?!?! You gots to love the striped socks! If you would like to know a little interesting information about how these jerseys came about and what happened to them click (here). Its funny and interesting all at once. Booya!
YOU LOSE SUCKA FOO!

The Defense is as crushing as it looks!

B. Marsh doing what he do!

Not sure about this guy yet, but my friend assures me that he is a christian...so he's got at least that going for him...well that and the fact that he is a smart player that does not throw stupid interceptions or cry like a baby if things don't seem to be going his way. I am starting to like this guy more and more each game. He may not be an elite QB..but he's not a stupid one and with our defense and ability to make big plays after the catch that may be all we need.

Scheffler goes airborn!

The fist pump showing the love!

Marsh turning a sure goal line stop into a Touchdown!
PAY THE MAN!!!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...